Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

Makeup and Beauty Haul

Hi guys, I hope you're all well!
So I recently went on holiday and bought a few makeup items, plus I bought a few things last week too so today I'm going to share them with you.







So on the airplane they were doing an offer on the Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks where you could buy 9 in a set and you were saving around £30, so naturally I couldn't pass it up! The box includes 9 full size lipsticks in a range of colours.



I also bought the Benefit "I'm Glam Therefore I Am" makeup kit which includes 4 full size eyeshadows, a mini "Girl Meets Pearl" highlighter, a mini BADgal lash mascara, a lipgloss and a blush. I love this because I can just about do my whole face makeup with just one kit.



The last few things I bought in Boots the other day. I was very excited to hear about the Maybelline Baby Skin primer so as soon as I heard it was being sold in the UK I rushed out to buy it! I also ended up buying a few more things as I find it impossible to go into Boots and only purchase one thing, as you do. So I now own another Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in "On and On Bronze" and yet another Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in the shade "pink cognito" which is a nice pinky nude. 



That concludes my haul, I hope you guts enjoyed hearing about my makeup splurge. Any suggestions about future blog posts are welcome so feel free to leave a comment.

Melissa x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com